Eminent 310 Unique
The sound it makes is unbeatable and it looks cool too, a nice piece of furniture actually.
This organ together with the Electro-Harmonix Smallstone phaser creates the famous Jean Michel Jarre sound.
Jarre has used this organ on most of his albums, especially noticeable on Oxygene, Equinoxe and Oxygene 7-13.
This particular Eminent organ was shipped to me all the way from The Netherlands (thanks Arthur).
The Eminent 310 Unique organs where made by the Dutch company Eminent in Bodegraven, which also made the mother of all string machines; The Solina String-Ensemble.
Eminent 310 Unique organs went out of production in the early eighties when Eminent declared bankrupt.
Here's a video of me playing Equinoxe 4 on the Eminent 310
Check out this website for info about the Eminent 310 and its users
- Addio Colonnello I play some music from "For A Few Dollars More" on the Eminent.
- Chord Just one simple chord ;-)
- Blackbird A old Jarre song played on the Eminent, even with bass pedals.
- Hammond style The Eminent can also sound like a Hammond organ, sort of...
- Equinoxe 1 Bass pedals and strings used on this classic.
- Equinoxe 2 Now on to the famous sound.
- Oxygene 8 chords The beautiful chords from Oxygene 8.
- Oxygene 2 Sounds used in Oxygene 2.
- Noise At a certain setting the Eminent will send just noise thru the chorus unit.
- Eminent 310 Unique strings Eminent 310 string ensemble - 44.1kHz stereo samples, 3.64MB
- Eminent 310 Unique plucks Lead used in Oxygene 2 and Equinoxe 4 - 44.1kHz mono samples, 2.26MB